So, my already A-MAY-ZING Friday, has gotten 1,000 times better. Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the A-MAY-ZING Mary at The Queen of a Home. (Insert total ear-drum shattering shriek here). Thank you, my dear, for the nomination it is truly an honor, and I look forward to networking with you in the future. (Insert, yet another ear-drum shattering shriek while jumping up and down).
Some of you I am sure have heard of the Liebster Award, and some may even know what it is, but for those who don’t, allow me to explain. The word “Liebster” is German for “beloved” or “favorite”. The Liebster Award was created to help blogs with less than 200 followers gain some attention. It is a great award with definite “bragging rights” and I am honored to accept.
So how does one get nominated and/or accept this award??? It’s simple, once you have been nominated, you must follow these 4 steps:
- Mention your nomination in a post (like this one) thanking the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs you think are worthy of the Liebster Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked (in your blog post)
- Ask your own questions to those you nominated.
So without further ado, let’s get right to it. The blogs I am nominating for the Liebster Award are:
- Letters to my Unborn Child (Brently)
- SuperHeros in Jammies (Stephanie)
- GamerMom v1.0 (Cathe)
- Adventures With Megan (Megan)
- Five Small Changes
- My Salt, His Light
- A Town Girls Life (Sarah)
- Sweat Is The Answer (Neringa)
- Makeshift Margaritas (Morgan)
- Grace, Lace, and Iron (Julie)
- Eazy Peazy Mealz (Racheal)
So there are my nominees. I will readily admit some MAY have more than 200 followers, it’s a bit hard to tell between all the social media & the blog itself, however these blogs I feel TRULY deserve this. Please know your blogs have all impacted me in some way and I wish you all the best of luck in you future.
Now to answer the questions
1. what is your favourite Memory?
My favorite memory would have to be the first time my older daughter (the toddler) noticed the baby. She said hi to her tried to say her name although Brianna came out “nana” and gave her a kiss. My heart melted at that very moment.
2. do you prefer the tv or a book?
Ha ha… this is a good question with a funny answer. We don’t watch much tv in this house, and I also read mostly magazines, or blogs… lol. I would say they both are great and have there place, and… do Dr Seuss books count???
3. what colour is most relaxing to you?
Blue. For sure.
4. do you have a hobby?
Does changing diapers, and blowing bubbles count??? Lol I blog as my “hobby/job” 🙂
5. do you have pet?
We do. We have a dog named Capone.
6. what was your favourite subject in school?
Music. I love music and my kids do too.
7. why do you blog?
I blog in hopes that I can share something with someone that helps them in life. I blog because I love to write. I blog because it’s fun. I blog because it’s an accomplishment.
8. what’s your favourite meal?
Fettuccine Alfredo (YUM)
9. favourite movie is?
To many great ones to have a favorite, but I liked Disney’s Cars, Frozen, and The Little Mermaid. Wall-E and UP both made me cry… lol. As far as a more PG-13 movie… lol John Q is amazing.
10. what is your truest passion?
My Truest passion is definitely my family.
11.what makes you most happy?
Seeing my family happy and taken care of.
Now for the questions for those I nominated:
- What is your favorite smell?
- Where do you see yourself this time next year?
- How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? (Just kidding)
- Ok, seriously (well as serious as this blog gets anyway) What is one cause you support & believe in?
- What is your favorite blog post you have written?
- What is your favorite season?
- Rain or Snow?
- What is your favorite sandwich?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Favorite SuperHero?
- (since #3 doesn’t count) What is the best part of blogging?
Thank You again Mary, for the nomination. This has been an A-MAY-ZING Friday. Looking forward to hearing from all the nominated bloggers.